Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't Be So Surprised!


This is my latest niece. She came into this world last December. You may recall my previous posts mentioning her.
I introduce you to Lauren.
Ain't she a cutie?
Just makes me wanna pinch her cheek and call her softee!
Btw, the reason her hair is 'made to stand an end like the fretful porpentine' is because she beheld my visage whilst I was taking this photo.
Just kidding...
My mom took this picture.
I haven't seen her in a while. I should drop by this weekend and see how she's doing. I think I will.
I found out the name of that elusive song on the Jaguar XJ commercial that's playing ubiquitously right now. It's called "I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon. Download it. It's tres cool! Sounds like old-school Prince.
Trying to ameliorate myself with the gameboard geek crowd... again. No details, just a statement of fact.
I'm still working on my novel... why? I dunno. If all I have is time, time is all I have.
No new news on the job front. I mailed off a boatload of resumes and only one company has e-mailed me a response that they even received it. I don't have much time, so I may have to kick it up a notch.
I watched Fellowship of the Ring part II today (the extended version). I'm so glad this film has such staying power. Much more than the Matrix movies did. I mean, I watch The Matrix: Reloaded or Revolutions and I feel like I've watched it before, but with LOTR it's like watching it again for the first time. Of course, I don't watch it too often so that may have something to do with it. Guess I'll go back to writing my novel. See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home