Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It Is Accomplished



Well, sorry for the delay in getting to this blog. But I have been busy. As in I have completed my 6.5 year stint with my job. My last day was yesterday, Election Day here in California. I didn't vote. I should have. But finalizing my departure from my job took up the whole day.

What to do now? Well, I have saved enough to get by. But I have to act quickly or else I'm homeless and my credit rating will be shot.

It was a tough decsion. But I am elated with the great burden that has been taken off of me. Now I intend to take it easy. See some sights. Have a social life once again and make the most of it. It is a rare time for me. Let's see what this adventure offers me....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you got out too, huh? Damn, the old boss must REALLY be hurting for people now. I left, then the East bay guy left a few weeks later and the new Redding guy didn't work out. Now I hear you quit just a few months later. Is ANYONE I worked with still there? I think I'll drop the old boss a line to see how he's doing. If you want to drop me a line, reverse this: gor.mca@illetacolm

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home