Monday, October 10, 2005

It's All About the... Omigawd!


This is Sabine Ehrenfeld.
Otherwise known as the O-girl or the Overstock.com girl.
Otherwise known as... my wife.

Well, not seriously folks, but, gods above! What a woman! If there is any man extant who does not think that this woman is at the very least attractive he ought to be hung on the highest tree by his gonads until nature deems fit for them to shrivel thus dropping the offending bastard to his doom in the ground-hugging mangroves.
Now that I got that outta my system....
The following information was gleaned from Slate.com: She is German (no kidding?). She knows four languages (English, German, French and Italian) (I think that covers most of Europe don't you think?). She has children, but no mention of a husband. She has a private pilot's license with over 350 hours logged in the air. She prefers taildragger aircraft (Those would be prop planes with a tiny wheel at the tail - I know they are tough to steer once grounded). And she once flew alone from California to Montana with camping gear stowed in the cockpit.
Quite an achievement -- And I'm still struggling with pilot lessons and ground school.
Anyway, why spout all this crap, right? I mean, what's the point?
There is no point. There doesn't have to be. It's my blog.
Suffice to say, I just thought I would inculcate you with what you already know, a priori: That this chick is HOT and I stop what I'm doing to watch her commercials. The picture above was taken from the first Overstock.com commercial. The second one I saw for the first time yesterday afternoon. I love the way she teases the camera. Right at the end of the second commercial, she leans toward the camera to sit down on a plush, white couch (of course it's white, everything in an Overstock commercial is white!) giving a sneak peek at her tanned bosom before slinking off the shirt from her shoulder, intoning another "it's all about..." Truth be told, I can't remember what she says at that point, as all the blood in my body went somewhere other than my ears, but I think she says "It's all about the vacation." or something like that.
Anyway, if you ever wondered who she is and what she does, now you know.
Oh, btw, she's 41. (hubba hubba) :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overstock=a repository for WHORES!

--The Reverend Sniderick Von Wormer

11:24 PM  
Blogger Brian Perez said...

John....give it up.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home