Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kentucky Blues - Day One

I don't know if I would call it the blues... I'm quite chipper, in fact! No work and I'm a thousand miles from home. Paradise! Weather is fine. High 90's and somewhat dry. Went to Texas Roadhouse (second time - first was in Tracy 3 weeks ago) and had a New York Strip (16 oz) smothered with cheese and fungi. Saw Eric crown himself king by colliding with a chandelier and having the paper ring fall on his neck. Three tables turned to witness the spectacle. Classic! I met Uncle Danny and my cousin Cindy. First time for both. Uncle Danny told me about his time in Madrid and Barcelona seven years ago. Cindy put words into action as she called ahead for reservations at Texas Roadhouse and ended a potential two hours of debate as to where we were to eat. Drank some Moscato... Ate some Key Lime Pie. Went to bed. Woke up with a slight headache and ready for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home