Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Is It Possible? Can It Be?

Well, folks, looks like I'll be employed here pretty soon....

When it rains, it pours...

I don't want to name names, but I am just one background check away from a job with P.I.S. (Great. I was trying to preserve their anonymity with an acronym and it ended up spelling PISS, that's great). However, thanks to Dan Ryan, my friend who is returning to Sacramento, I have an opportunity with D.A. (Duck's Ass! The fun never ends!)

I don't want to violate either company's privacy or mine for that matter so I will just say that I have a decision to make and it must be made very soon.

But if my cards are played right, I should be gainfully employed in a full-time position with a major company by the second week of July.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home